Topics

sticky ERDN Test Network - a DVSwitch "Playground"

Steve KC1AWV

Available now! A testing network that can be used to check to see if your DVSwitch setup is configured correctly!

I originally set this up as an area to help troubleshoot other users issues, but I'm opening it up for use by anyone interested. Basically, it's a network that you can use to connect whatever system you are testing and keep your transmissions off of 'public' systems until you're ready to go into real-world use.

Why am I doing this? Why not, it's fun! Also, I'm a nice guy. And, if I'm actively troubleshooting with someone else, I can see the log files from both sides, server and client, at least for the systems I run. It's a win-win!

For more information, you can go to the ERDN Test Network page. I'm adding more information as I have time and the system is nowhere near complete, yet. I'm working on it when I have time available. Be prepared for speed bumps.

Send your questions, comments, concerns, gripes, complaints, etc. about the Test Network here to this thread. It will keep everyone else in the loop, and keep my mailbox organized. Thanks!

Steve KC1AWV

Steve KC1AWV

UPDATE: YSF is now available on the Test Net!

Currently available networks / protocols:

  • HBlink3 - test.erdn.net:62031
  • AllStarLink - ASL 48776
  • DMR - BM 3122790 and XLX740H
  • YSF - YSF 90507 (new)