sticky General support for all things MMDVM

Steve N4IRS

Jonathan, G4KLX has posted on the OpenDV group a request for support. Without his work on MMDVM related projects, we would all be a LOT worse off. If you were around pre MMDVM days you know basic things were. Here is a link to his post: A little favour to ask..... We encourage everyone using any of the MMDVM based project to consider Jonathans request.

Kevin Halton

Don’t forget if sending, send it as friends and family so no fees charged.