Topics

Github update

Steve N4IRS
 

I have updated the DVSwitch Github master branches for Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge. The older code is in the Archive branch. Over the next couple of weeks I will build update packages for all the programs in the repository.

Steve N4IRS 

Waldek SP2ONG
 

Hi Steve,

Thank you for update. Is it possible that the i386 version is also available? There are still many people using Debian 32 bit version

73 Waldek

G7RPG - Peter Kendall
 

Hi Steve,

Can you summarise what the changes/fixes are ?


Peter
G7RPG


On 04/06/2019 18:58, Steve N4IRS wrote:
I have updated the DVSwitch Github master branches for Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge. The older code is in the Archive branch. Over the next couple of weeks I will build update packages for all the programs in the repository.

Steve N4IRS 

Steve N4IRS
 

I will get it posted soon.

On 6/4/2019 2:07 PM, Waldek SP2ONG wrote:
Hi Steve,

Thank you for update. Is it possible that the i386 version is also available? There are still many people using Debian 32 bit version

73 Waldek

Waldek SP2ONG
 

Many thanks

Steve N4IRS
 

I'm working on extracting the info from the commit log but in short:
MMDVM_Bridge:
Bug fix in YSFn and YSFw code.
Additions to make changing the TGs and reflectors smoother.
Additions to logging to support MMDVM_Bridge dashboard.

Analog_Bridge:
LOTS of changes to support DVSwitch Mobile. AB now supports Single UDP port. This will require a complete writeup Mike and I will start the document.

Steve

On 6/4/2019 2:07 PM, G7RPG - Peter Kendall wrote:

Hi Steve,

Can you summarise what the changes/fixes are ?


Peter
G7RPG


On 04/06/2019 18:58, Steve N4IRS wrote:
I have updated the DVSwitch Github master branches for Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge. The older code is in the Archive branch. Over the next couple of weeks I will build update packages for all the programs in the repository.

Steve N4IRS 

EA5GVK Joaquin
 

Congratulations Steve.
How to update Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge of our server, which is working?
Many thx.

Carlos Minguela <minguela@...>
 
Edited

Good question of Joaquin.  Do we have to make a fresh new install or it will be a update file?  KP4CA.

Steve N4IRS
 

You can just replace the executable. Backup the old one first. There will be more updates next week.

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)


From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of EA5GVK Joaquin <ea5gvk@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 11:02:42 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Github update
 
Congratulations Steve.
How to update Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge of our server, which is working?
Many thx.