Topics

Hamcation (Orlando Hamfest)

Steve N4IRS

Starting tomorrow afternoon and running through Saturday afternoon, I will be pretty much AFK (Away From the Keyboard) I will be in Orlando at Hamcation. Kurt K4SRN, Scott N3XCC and I will be manning outside space in the flea market. Kurt and I have done hamfeasts together in the SE for over 20 years. Scott is from Repeater Builder. He will have a quantity of STM32-DVM MMDVM boards. Stop by and say hi if you are at the hamfest. Scott and I will be available to talk MMDVM Kurt is a subject matter expert in a number of areas. I will have my super duper Network Radio running cutting edge DVSwitch Mobile. Thanks to Scott, we even have a map.

Stop by, shoot the breeze and BUY OUR STUFF! ;)

73, Steve N4IRS

J P Watters

Steve,

Another year has gone by and I haven’t made it to Hamcation. Maybe someday or even next year.

On my personal todo list for Ham Radio is to build a “Network” radio that just connects to Mototrbo and Linked P25.
Rather than engineer a bandaid version of components I would like to know more about your version.

Could you share your parts/bill of materials that you used for your “Super Duper Network Radio”?

..jpw J P Watters

Steve N4IRS

http://inrico.shop/product/inrico-t320-4g-wifi-android-unlocked/#

Kevin N9OIG

Looks like the same spot as last year.

Steve N4IRS

And the year before and the year before that...

On 2/7/19 9:45 AM, Kevin N9OIG wrote:
Looks like the same spot as last year.

Kevin N9OIG

Thats too far back for me. I first met you last year. Im in Ga on my way there.