HB Bridge

Matthew 2E0SIP

Hi,

Is the source code for HB Bridge available yet?

I am interested in researching bridging IPSC and Home Brew protocols, but I have been unable to find the source code.

Thanks

Matthew
2E0SIP

Steve N4IRS

Mike N4IRR is working on hb_bridge and IPSC_bridge. He hopes to finish it this weekend.
Both HB and IPSC protocols are available in HBlink and DMRlink HB_bridge and IPSC_bridge are applications that use HBlink and DMRlink. The protocols are there.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 05/27/2017 06:07 PM, marrold.co.uk wrote:

Hi,

Is the source code for HB Bridge available yet?

I am interested in researching bridging IPSC and Home Brew protocols, but I have been unable to find the source code.

Thanks

Matthew
2E0SIP

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

Will they be added to Cort's repositories or will they have separate ones?

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

On May 27, 2017 6:33:44 PM EDT, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Mike N4IRR is working on hb_bridge and IPSC_bridge. He hopes to finish it this weekend.
Both HB and IPSC protocols are available in HBlink and DMRlink HB_bridge and IPSC_bridge are applications that use HBlink and DMRlink. The protocols are there.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 05/27/2017 06:07 PM, marrold.co.uk wrote:

Hi,

Is the source code for HB Bridge available yet?

I am interested in researching bridging IPSC and Home Brew protocols, but I have been unable to find the source code.

Thanks

Matthew
2E0SIP

Steve N4IRS

They will be added to Cort's repositories

On 05/28/2017 12:42 PM, Matthew Pitts via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Edited

I have updated the links in the Wiki to describe and point to the git repositories for HBlink, DMRlink and Analog_bridge. Work is continuing to all 3 partners. (HB_bridge, IPSC_bridge and Analog_bridge).