HB_bridge and Analog_bridge

Tested  my mmdvm repeater  on reflector.dvswitch.org port 62031.

Works OK  on 9900 parrot  and on 3167 .

Looked on Brandmeister Last Heard list  ,  Callsign are showing  OK…

But no luck with  Hoseline.  Not showing my call sign nor audio…

Also tested   local  hb_parrot.py  , all OK ,  local Parrot is working fine .

Still working   with hb_bridge_all.py and hb_confbridge.py .

Lot of reading and  brain  cramps…

Looked trough the Wiki to find  HB_bridge or Analog_bridge partners apps ( ????),

Are they available for testing  yet ?????   Shure  willing to  give it a try …..

Testing  on  ambe_audio and  DMRGateway ( before renaming to Analog_bridge )  where

a great learning tool….

thanks

Richard VE2DJE

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

Steve N4IRS

Richard,
Analog_bridge, HB_bridge and IPSC_bridge are going through multiple changes every day. A number of things that we originally thought have been changed. The code has been refactored to make it more modular and easier to extend.
I'm sorry for the delay.

I checked hoseline this morning, my audio was there for 3167. One of the issues with BM is that the servers get "bounced" pretty often. HBlink needs to reconnect. That needs to be looked at.

Steve

On 6/6/2017 4:16 PM, Richard (Joseph) VE2DJE wrote:

Tested  my mmdvm repeater  on reflector.dvswitch.org port 62031.

Works OK  on 9900 parrot  and on 3167 .

Looked on Brandmeister Last Heard list  ,  Callsign are showing  OK…

But no luck with  Hoseline.  Not showing my call sign nor audio…

Also tested   local  hb_parrot.py  , all OK ,  local Parrot is working fine .

Still working   with hb_bridge_all.py and hb_confbridge.py .

Lot of reading and  brain  cramps…

Looked trough the Wiki to find  HB_bridge or Analog_bridge partners apps ( ????),

Are they available for testing  yet ?????   Shure  willing to  give it a try …..

Testing  on  ambe_audio and  DMRGateway ( before renaming to Analog_bridge )  where

a great learning tool….

thanks

Richard VE2DJE

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

Thanks . You guys are doing a fantastic job.....

Richard

Le 7 juin 2017 08:36, "Steve N4IRS" <szingman@...> a écrit :
[...]

Same setup this morning , Hoseline is working OK  ....

Richard

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : Richard (Joseph) VE2DJE
Envoyé le :mercredi 7 juin 2017 08:49
À : DVSwitch@groups.io
Objet :Re: [DVSwitch] HB_bridge and Analog_bridge

[...]

Corey Dean <n3fe@...>

Keep in mind, hoseline broke a little over a week ago.  There are many behind the scenes hoseline servers that feed to a master almost like a proxy.  Right now most are feeds no directly from Italy.  You can always try the US hoseline server that all the US masters feed into.  hose.repeater.net.  It is located in New York City.

Corey n3fe

Sent from my iPhone

De : Richard (Joseph) VE2DJE
Envoyé le :mercredi 7 juin 2017 08:49

[...]