HB_Bridge & IPSC_Bridge

Bob kc2cwt

I had some one ask me , what is the # of mmdvm Devices that can be connected to one hb_Bridge

--
Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NewYork USA

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

I’ll set Mike or Steve speak to the specifics of HB_Bridge, but for the underlying part that’s HBlink, the limit is based on the speed/RAM of the computer… and I have no idea how far it can go. Never had enough MMDVMs to remotely come close to a limit.

On Dec 1, 2017, at 10:57 AM, Bob kc2cwt <kc2cwt@kc2cwt.net> wrote:

I had some one ask me , what is the # of mmdvm Devices that can be connected to one hb_Bridge

--
Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NewYork USA
(914)497-5502

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

Bob kc2cwt

Ok thanks , I have it run on a VM i will have to test it .