Topics

HB_Bridge.py not running #dmrlink #hblink

ai6bx

Edited

  • I am working to get HB_Bridge running however get the following errors:

CannotListenError: Couldn't listen on any:31002: [Errno 98] Address already in use.

Netstat shows that the port is not in use elsewhere in the system. This initially showed port 31003 with the same results so I changed the port in the HB_Bridge.cfg file to 31002 just to see if a different port would work and somehow netstat was missing something. This ultimately gave the same result. It seems like  HB_Bridge is trying to open that port twice and perhaps seeing the port it already opened as active. Is this possible?

Thank you,

Keith