HB_Bridge Restart


Bob kc2cwt
 

To day i did some testing HB_Bridge---> IPSC_Bridge

After letting it run for some time , I could see data coming in and out ,But he data was not making it to the open spot.

this was on 3 different open spots .

After i Kill hb_bridge and restarted it , data was flow to open spot .

I do not see nothing in the log file .

any thoughts

--
Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NewYork USA
(914)497-5502


Steve N4IRS
 

Make sure you are running the latest code.

On 12/01/2017 05:45 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
To day i did some testing HB_Bridge---> IPSC_Bridge

After letting it run for some time , I could see data coming in and out ,But he data was not making it to the open spot.

this was on 3 different open spots .

After i Kill hb_bridge and restarted it , data was flow to open spot .

I do not see nothing in the log file .

any thoughts


Bob kc2cwt
 

what would be best way to update .

On 12/01/2017 05:52 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Make sure you are running the latest code.

On 12/01/2017 05:45 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
To day i did some testing HB_Bridge---> IPSC_Bridge

After letting it run for some time , I could see data coming in and out ,But he data was not making it to the open spot.

this was on 3 different open spots .

After i Kill hb_bridge and restarted it , data was flow to open spot .

I do not see nothing in the log file .

any thoughts

--
Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NewYork USA
(914)497-5502


Steve N4IRS
 

cd /tmp
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge

then overwrite the files except for the config files.

On 12/01/2017 05:58 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
what would be best way to update .



On 12/01/2017 05:52 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Make sure you are running the latest code.

On 12/01/2017 05:45 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
To day i did some testing HB_Bridge---> IPSC_Bridge

After letting it run for some time , I could see data coming in and out ,But he data was not making it to the open spot.

this was on 3 different open spots .

After i Kill hb_bridge and restarted it , data was flow to open spot .

I do not see nothing in the log file .

any thoughts



Bob kc2cwt
 

thanks

On 12/01/2017 06:01 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
cd /tmp
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge

then overwrite the files except for the config files.


On 12/01/2017 05:58 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
what would be best way to update .



On 12/01/2017 05:52 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Make sure you are running the latest code.

On 12/01/2017 05:45 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
To day i did some testing HB_Bridge---> IPSC_Bridge

After letting it run for some time , I could see data coming in and out ,But he data was not making it to the open spot.

this was on 3 different open spots .

After i Kill hb_bridge and restarted it , data was flow to open spot .

I do not see nothing in the log file .

any thoughts



--
Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NewYork USA
(914)497-5502


Bob kc2cwt
 

root@hblink:~# cd /tmp
root@hblink:/tmp# git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge
Cloning into 'HB_Bridge'...
remote: Not Found
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge/' not found
root@hblink:/tmp#

On 12/01/2017 06:01 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge
--
Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NewYork USA
(914)497-5502


Steve N4IRS
 

opps, sorry
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink

On 12/01/2017 06:04 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge


Steve N4IRS
 

One more time
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink.git

On 12/01/2017 06:04 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge


Bob kc2cwt
 

thanks steve

On 12/01/2017 06:06 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
One more time
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink.git

On 12/01/2017 06:04 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge

--
Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NewYork USA
(914)497-5502


Bob kc2cwt
 

Is thair a way to see what very you are running

KC2CWT
Bob Schneider
kc2cwt@...
(914)497-5502


-----Original Message-----
From: Bob kc2cwt <kc2cwt@...>
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Sent: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] HB_Bridge Restart

thanks steve



On 12/01/2017 06:06 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
> One more time
> git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink.git
>
> On 12/01/2017 06:04 PM, Bob kc2cwt wrote:
>> git clone -b HB_Bridge https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge
>
>
>
>

--
Bob KC2CWT
Carmel NewYork USA
(914)497-5502