HBlink and DMRlink in "production"

Dylan KI7SBI

You may wish to use this script to clone from github and install everything for you.

---
Dylan Ambauen
360-850-1200

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Nicola IT9FXF via Groups.Io <onetechct@...> wrote:

Hello Steve, I have received a new raspberry and installed the dmr_utils
Hblink work in same directory of dmr_utils or is better create a new one ?

Nicola

Steve N4IRS

It really does not matter. When you run the install.sh script for dmr_utils, it installs the modules in the proper directory. You can put HBlink whereever you want.

Steve

On 12/15/2017 2:47 PM, Nicola IT9FXF via Groups.Io wrote:

Hello Steve, I have received a new raspberry and installed the dmr_utils
Hblink work in same directory of dmr_utils or is better create a new one ?

Nicola

JJ Cummings

Nicola,

All of the scripts that you use can be on the same raspberry pi, the key is that you need to select unique source and destination ports for all of the MASTER, PEER and HB_Bridge/IPSC_Bridge sets that you use.

JJC
N0PKT

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Nicola IT9FXF via Groups.Io <onetechct@...> wrote:
Hello Steve, can I use HBLink in same raspberry master repeater and connect others repeaters clients together?
I start now my experiment ))
Nicola

Steve N4IRS

I guess you can. I use a systemd unit. You can find examples in <https://github.com/n0mjs710/DMRlink/tree/master/systemd>

Steve

On 12/16/2017 09:38 PM, Nicola IT9FXF via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello Steve, I installed all inside pistar image. I make it on HBlink directory on home. Can I use crontab -e for autostart ? Like this : @reboot sleep 120 &&  sudo python /home/pi-star/HBlink/hblink.py ?
Thank you in advance!

Steve N4IRS

systemctl status hblink

On 12/17/2017 02:55 PM, Nicola IT9FXF via Groups.Io wrote:
Service work with systemd. Is possible to show the status if all work ok ? Was good to show like terminal output or a debug log.
Nicola

Steve N4IRS

HBlink outputs a log. Check the LOGGER stanza for log file location and options.

Steve Siesel [K4KSA]

Right now its set for info….created a file…..Do I need to change INFO to something else for more detail?