Topics

HBLink Explanation

Tom Corcoran

Is HBLink allowing connection to a private/personal master server instead of something like 3101? I have all DVSwitch modes running on a RPi but not sure how to position HBLink within the suite of applications.

Have read narrative on GitHub but would appreciate higher level explanation. Any usage guidance documents?

--
Tom VE3NY

Steve N4IRS

Yes it is. HBlink can a server or a client. See the sample hblink config file for settings. I suggest you use hblink3. There is a hblink subgroup you might want to join. <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink>

73, Steve N4IRS