#hblink HBLink to XLX auto link module #hblink

Chris Whitam

Good Afternoon All.  I am using hblink to take a pair of MMDVM_Bridges and link them into an XLX server.  The only issue is I do not see a way to have hblink automatically connect to a particular module on the XLX reflector.  I know using MMDVM OPtions of XLX:4001 will auto connect to Module A, this does not work for HBlink.  Currently I have hblink taking audio in from the bridges on the correct talkgroup and sending audio to XLX on TG4100.  In theory this should route the audio to module A however it still will not auto link to the module.  Am I missing something simple?  Is there a way to do this?

Steve N4IRS

Chris,
You have a better chance of a informed answer at <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink> This is the subgroup for HBlink.

Steve N4IRS