HBlink to XLX

david bencini ik5xmk

Hi Guys,

no news about the possibility to link an XLX DStar reflector (mmdvm homebrew protocol) with HBlink ?

Thank you.

73, David IK5XMK

david bencini ik5xmk

Hi,

i read about a software called DStar_Bridge or something like this to connect ircDDBGateway to HBlink.
This is a very important solution !
Can anyone tell me if something has been done? If, even in a preliminary version, it is possible to do some tests...

Thank you
73 David IK5XMK

JJ Cummings

Check out Analog_Bridge, I think you’ll find what you are looking for :)

Sent from the iRoad

On Dec 15, 2017, at 14:35, david bencini ik5xmk <ik5xmk@...> wrote:

Hi,

i read about a software called DStar_Bridge or something like this to connect ircDDBGateway to HBlink.
This is a very important solution !
Can anyone tell me if something has been done? If, even in a preliminary version, it is possible to do some tests...

Thank you
73 David IK5XMK

Steve N4IRS

David,
There is no software package called D-Star_Bridge at this time. There is a way to connect a D-Star reflector to HB. It will look like this:
HB_Bridge <---> Analog_Bridge <--->DummyRepeater <---> ircDDBGateway.
You will need 2 Vocoders, one for Analog_Bridge and one for DummyRepeater. This is a modified version of DummyRepeater.
Analog_Bridge is at <https://github.com/N4IRS/Analog_Bridge> There is a subdirectory called DummyRepeater and the file called notes.txt
You will be replacing one file in the dummyrepeater source tree and compiling.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 12/15/2017 04:35 PM, david bencini ik5xmk wrote:
Hi,

i read about a software called DStar_Bridge or something like this to connect ircDDBGateway to HBlink.
This is a very important solution !
Can anyone tell me if something has been done? If, even in a preliminary version, it is possible to do some tests...

Thank you
73 David IK5XMK

david bencini ik5xmk

OK it sounds good !!

I will try ! But, to connect hblink world to IPSC DMR+ what it it the right way ? (interlink, CC-CC, ...)?

Thank you very much

David

Peter M0NWI

David,

Add IPSC_Bridge into the mix too, which will connect to BM, DMR+ or MARC repeaters.

73,

Peter

I will try ! But, to connect hblink world to IPSC DMR+ what it it the right way ? (interlink, CC-CC, ...)?

Thank you very much

David

david bencini ik5xmk

Thank you Peter and all...

so, i active a "master connection" from DMR+ IPSC to DMRlink (IPSC_Bridge), where DMRlink act as a master, is it correct?

[TSTLNK]
ENABLED: True
RADIO_ID: 222512
IP: 185.177.59.72
PORT: 50020
ALIVE_TIMER: 5
MAX_MISSED: 20
PEER_OPER: True
IPSC_MODE: DIGITAL
TS1_LINK: True
TS2_LINK: True
CSBK_CALL: False
RCM: True
CON_APP: True
XNL_CALL: False
XNL_MASTER: False
DATA_CALL: True
VOICE_CALL: True
MASTER_PEER: True
AUTH_ENABLED: False
AUTH_KEY: 1A2B3C
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5

But i have this messages (in attach) when, from DMR+ IPSC (185.203.119.30), i create a master ipsc interlink to DMRlink (185.177.59.72).

73, David

EA4GAX - Sergio

Hi I too to be interesting to link an dstar reflector whit hblink.
I will stand by for the answerd.

Alec-N1AJW

i have bridged hblink on dmr to xlx using dmrgateway and nxdn and ysf with nxdn to dmr and ysf to dmr.