Hbmonitor full work. Perfectly

EA5GVK Joaquin

Many thx Steven and all friends groups.io for your help me.
HBmonitor magnífic.
Http://ea5gvk.duckdns.org:8088.

Jürgen Clemenz

Hello
can you help me ?
What is your configuration?

INFO:root:Initiating Connection to Server.
INFO:root:Connected.
INFO:root:Resetting reconnection delay
INFO:root:Lost connection.  Reason: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'twisted.internet.error.ConnectionDone'>: Connection was closed cleanly.
]

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

HBmonitor is pre-alpha level code. There is no expectation that it will work, or updates will work. It is not supported.

On Aug 14, 2018, at 6:45 AM, Jürgen Clemenz <j.clemenz@...> wrote:

Hello
can you help me ?
What is your configuration?
<6.JPG>

INFO:root:Initiating Connection to Server.
INFO:root:Connected.
INFO:root:Resetting reconnection delay
INFO:root:Lost connection.  Reason: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'twisted.internet.error.ConnectionDone'>: Connection was closed cleanly.
]

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

Jürgen Clemenz

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 06:03 AM, Cort N0MJS wrote:
HBmonitor is pre-alpha level code. There is no expectation that it will work, or updates will work. It is not supported.
the EA5GVK works the Dashboard.
Okay I'll wait and see how it develops

73 juergen

EA5GVK Joaquin

Excuse me, I've been on vacation.
I have made a step-by-step manual of basic installation of HBlink and HBmonitor, I hope it will be helpful.
Although it is in my language, Spanish.

Here I leave the link to my website where I have the manual.

http://ea5gvk-dmr.zigor.es/2018/08/18/manual-de-instalacion-del-servidor-dmr-hblink-y-hbmonitor-nivel-basico/

Although I have uploaded to groups.io in the files section.

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

I know there are a number of people here who are not native English speakers. I want to be very, very clear, and if you do not understand this, please ask for clarification:

HBmonitor is a pre-alpha piece of software. It barely works, and is subject to radical change without warning.

IF YOU WRITE AND PUBLISH HOW-TO, STEP-BY-STEP INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION ETC. FOR IT. EVERYTHING YOU WRITE MAY BE WRONG THE NEXT TIME I PUSH CHANGES.

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501

EA5GVK Joaquin

Ok, there's no problem The Manual is also Basic Version 1.0 and can be updated as soon as you make any changes to the Code.
The spirit of this manual, is to have a help at the time of starting, especially for Spanish-speaking radio amateurs that we are many.

I will continue learning from its magnificent HBLINK server and what I would like is that it will help me to make rules to have a TG9990 for example parrot in the slot. But with sample configuration files. It would be a great help for the non-native English people.
Thank you very much and I will try to update the manual in Spanish as soon as you make changes in your code.
Greetings.

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 12:32 PM, Cort N0MJS wrote:
I know there are a number of people here who are not native English speakers. I want to be very, very clear, and if you do not understand this, please ask for clarification:

HBmonitor is a pre-alpha piece of software. It barely works, and is subject to radical change without warning.

IF YOU WRITE AND PUBLISH HOW-TO, STEP-BY-STEP INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION ETC. FOR IT. EVERYTHING YOU WRITE MAY BE WRONG THE NEXT TIME I PUSH CHANGES.

Jürgen Clemenz

Hello
The HBmonitor works.
Thanks for the PDF!