Help getting DVSwitch and DVSwitch Mobile to work please

Mike Jensen (ZL4IA)

I have done the Server and Client setups from DVSwitch Installation and User Guide Version 1.61.

As far as I can tell I have it right, but not quite ...

The DVS Mobile - I long press A then B selecting my options.
Then the SEND button.
Nothing appears to happen though, and I can[t hear any received audio from and modes.

I can login to the Server and have set it up as per DVSwitch Installation and User Guide Version 1.61.

The server and client are connected according to the client.

So, any tips for a newbie please hihi!

Thanks
Mike
ZL4IA