Topics

hotspot security

can mmdvm work when hotspot security is on and if so, how do you configure it?

Steve N4IRS

Turn on hotspot security in SelfCare
Set HotSpot Security in Selfcare
Match password in MB.ini

On 3/17/2020 11:08 AM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
can mmdvm work when hotspot security is on and if so, how do you configure it?

Tito Lopez

If u use pistar, I believe u have log into BM and edit your profile sec settings there. The same passwd you set there u put..... darn it Steve stole my thunder.  Lol

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 8:09 AM Russell, KV4S <russelljthomas@...> wrote:
can mmdvm work when hotspot security is on and if so, how do you configure it?

easy enough, thanks!! never used it before :)

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 10:27 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Turn on hotspot security in SelfCare
Set HotSpot Security in Selfcare
Match password in MB.ini

On 3/17/2020 11:08 AM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
can mmdvm work when hotspot security is on and if so, how do you configure it?

David Uzzell

Whilst it works it’s great but for some and unknown reasons it at times just stops working and the only way to get a connection is to remove it from both your hotspot and BM. Well this is the case on PiStar.