hotspots 1, 2, 3

IK7VXC Mike

Hi,
In the dvsm.macro file there is a section regarding hotspots.

# Hotspots
11 = ${DVSM} hotspot_1
12 = ${DVSM} hotspot_2
13 = ${DVSM} hotspot_3

I looked them up in the manual but could not find any reference. Since these are clearly shortcuts to activate "something", can you please help me understand how and when I want to use them? Thank you

Mike IK7VXC

Steve N4IRS

They are used by the advanced macros menu. I would not change them.

On 12/9/2021 2:33 AM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Hi,
In the dvsm.macro file there is a section regarding hotspots.

# Hotspots
11 = ${DVSM} hotspot_1
12 = ${DVSM} hotspot_2
13 = ${DVSM} hotspot_3

I looked them up in the manual but could not find any reference. Since these are clearly shortcuts to activate "something", can you please help me understand how and when I want to use them? Thank you

Mike IK7VXC

IK7VXC Mike

Ok Steve, I have no intentions to change them. Since I saw they can be invoked by *11, *12 and *13 I thought they were meant for the user to do something.