Best 73
Dexter Harroo
        9Y4C

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 22:02 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Dexter,
Since you already started a thread asking this, I would suggest you keep your questions there. This thread had to do with a Hytera Gateway.
I added some info to your thread.

Steve N4IRS

On 5/5/20 6:17 PM, Dexter Harroo wrote:
Hi Steve can you provide info, I know it can be done, but I'm scouring the forum and I just can't find the info I need. PS see below.

Hi guys I hope I"m in the right group, I am building a multimode system,  ASL <-----> DMR <-----> YSF <------> P25 <------> DStar, and i will like to use DVSwitch mobile to connect to it, can anyone point me to where i will find information  to achieve this?
I already have ASL linked to DMR and DMR linked YSF working. Do I use HBlink for the XLX to DMR connection, and How do I connect to these Using DVswitch Mobile on my phone?

Best 73
Dexter Harroo
        9Y4C

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 17:29 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Richard,
We have nothing to do with gw_hytera_mmdvm. I suggest you check with the author. You might be able to so a symlink to fool gw_hytera_mmdvm.

Steve N4IRS

On 5/5/20 5:07 PM, KK4ZMG Richard via groups.io wrote:
I am having some difficulties getting gw_hytera_mmdvm to work on a raspberry pi 3 running Rasbian buster. It appears to be looking for an old version of openssh-1.0.0 but buster only has openssl-1.1  so it cannot find a bunch of the library.  Is there a way to update the gw_hytera_mmdvm to change it to look for the newer version of openssl?

Thanks
Richard KK4zmg

Heiko DL1BZ

Joaquin, I confirm the problem with the XLX. It's not only a problem with XLX over HBlink, if you use the DMRGateway direct to XLX the same problem, audio cut off after 1-2sec. HYTERA repeaters with FW8 do it correct, repeaters with FW9 do not. Maybe HYTERA has done some changes in IPSC protocol.
As I know, the developing of gw_hytera_mmdvm is no more active and it's closed source. No way at the moment to do anything.

73 Heiko, DL1BZ

Nomis Bayan Jr.

Hi Marco, You have mentioned that you follow a video on the hytera repeater with hytera dmr gateway. Can you please direct me as to where I can find that video. Thank you.
 73,'s N0MIS

Marco IW0RED

Hi Nomis, sure this is the video I followed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpYZx2bjG3s

73 Marco IW0RED.

--
Marco Brunozzi