Topics

Hytera Homebrew Bridge

SP2ONG Waldek

Maybe someone will be interested in the project re-implementation of linDmrMaster for python3

https://github.com/smarek/Hytera_Homebrew_Bridge

73 Waldek

Heiko DL1BZ

I spoke with Marek, it is not usable at the moment. It's only a snapshot of his project for save his code at github.
Please have some patience, he work on it. If all will be ready, we will have an open source replacement for gw_hytera_mmdvm (which is gw_hytera_mmdvm not, it's closed source).

73 Heiko, DL1BZ

SP2ONG Waldek

Hi Heiko

Yes, I assumed that this is the status of this project but I wanted to give info, maybe someone would like to help in the development of the project

73 Waldek

EA5GVK Joaquin

This is very good news, great, an open source project to replace the closed source gw_hytera_mmdvm.
Thank you very much for these projects.
We will be looking forward to the project becoming operational.
A greeting and also it is a great news that my friend Waldek wants to join him. Great.
Greetings.
EA5GVK