Hytera Homebrew Bridge

SP2ONG Waldek

Maybe someone will be interested in the project re-implementation of linDmrMaster for python3

https://github.com/smarek/Hytera_Homebrew_Bridge

73 Waldek

Heiko DL1BZ

I spoke with Marek, it is not usable at the moment. It's only a snapshot of his project for save his code at github.
Please have some patience, he work on it. If all will be ready, we will have an open source replacement for gw_hytera_mmdvm (which is gw_hytera_mmdvm not, it's closed source).

73 Heiko, DL1BZ

SP2ONG Waldek

Hi Heiko

Yes, I assumed that this is the status of this project but I wanted to give info, maybe someone would like to help in the development of the project

73 Waldek

EA5GVK Joaquin

This is very good news, great, an open source project to replace the closed source gw_hytera_mmdvm.
Thank you very much for these projects.
We will be looking forward to the project becoming operational.
A greeting and also it is a great news that my friend Waldek wants to join him. Great.
Greetings.
EA5GVK

El mar., 21 jul. 2020 a las 11:56, SP2ONG Waldek (<sp2ong@...>) escribió:
Hi Heiko

Yes, I assumed that this is the status of this project but I wanted to give info, maybe someone would like to help in the development of the project

73 Waldek

KK4zmg

So I see this thread is going on 2 years old. But has there been any more info on this.  I pulled this code recently and started using it.   I am able to get US Hytera repeaters to connect and talk to HBNet. But it seams that communication from the repeater to the HB network is fine except, hb network to the hytera repeater seams to be vary spotty.   for example when talking from hb net to the repeater users on the repeater might here some syllables or maybe a word here and there.

Is there a better place to find out more info?  Is there a separate forum for this software?

Thanks.
w4rrl