I found a NWDR AMBE board in my pile of Pi stuff

Mike AE4ML

This board has been sitting for a while in the box just gathering dust. I pulled it out and found some docs on a AMBE server with Pi 3.
Thats up and running. what can I do with this now ?
I have multiple Quantar repeaters running P25. I'm just trying to see where this board ( i.e. server ) would come into play.

Mike AE4ML

Steve N4IRS

You could use it if you wanted to bridge AllStarLink to your P25Reflector Or to bridge a Quantar in P25 mode to AllStarlink.