Topics

I want to link DMR and WIRES-X with Allstarlink.

hopeseoul@...

I want to link DMR and WIRES-X with Allstarlink.
WIRES-X uses an ARiUSB interface.
I modified the Allstarlink setup file but it shouldn't.
Please help me.
Thank you.

Patrick Perdue

AFAIK, if you want to link Wires-X to anything, you need an RF link between YSF and Wires-X using a hotspot and a radio connected to the HRI-200 for hosting a Wires-X room. You can't connect an HRI-200 directly to ASL.

On 3/5/2020 5:53 PM, hopeseoul@... wrote:

I want to link DMR and WIRES-X with Allstarlink.
WIRES-X uses an ARiUSB interface.
I modified the Allstarlink setup file but it shouldn't.
Please help me.
Thank you.

ve6gcd@...

It is possible to link AllStarLink to a Wires-X round room, not very straightforward though. It all depends on the interface you are using. For example, an ASL sound fob may not be able to transmit to Wires-X due to signaling incompatibility between the ASL fob's PTT and the HRI-200's COS pin. Take note that at least 3.5V is needed to key up the HRI-200 COS pin.

Mike, AA9VI

Patrick,
It is totally possible and I have it working on allstarlink node 46625, wires-X 40911.  I connected the URI-x interface to the wires-X box. You do need a pull up on one of the lines and the Wires-X has to be set for analog mode.  I forget which line has to be pulled high.  I'll have to look at my documentation and send it along when I get a chance.

Mike, AA9VI

Mike, AA9VI

See the first two pages.  Hope this helps.

Mike, AA9VI

Skyler Fennell

I haven’t messed much with system confusion wires X

If you run the wiresX box in analog, can you connect to digital nodes? Or just analog nodes? Is there an AMBE chip in those HRI200 boxes to cross-over a to d, is that what makes them so expensive?

Skyler

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 2:47 PM Mike, AA9VI via Groups.Io <mjswiatk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
See the first two pages.  Hope this helps.

Mike, AA9VI

임성규

I solved
Thank you.