Image....

Steve Siesel [K4KSA]

I have my Pi and going to place the order for the DV3000 this week. In the meantime what do you suggest as a base image and the best place to get it?

Steve

K4KSA

Steve N4IRS

I do everything with Raspbian. I prefer Lite, but I'm a command line kind of guy.

On 05/29/2017 12:33 PM, Steve Siesel wrote:

I have my Pi and going to place the order for the DV3000 this week. In the meantime what do you suggest as a base image and the best place to get it?

Steve

K4KSA

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

My personal preference would be the DIAL RAT release candidate, and second choice would be Compass Linux (there is a lite version of that for the command line types). I have several Raspberry Pi's here, one running each of those images which are based on Raspian Jessie.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

On 5/29/2017 12:33 PM, Steve Siesel wrote:

I have my Pi and going to place the order for the DV3000 this week. In the meantime what do you suggest as a base image and the best place to get it?

Steve

K4KSA

Steve N4IRS

Steve,
Sorry I missed this question. For Analog_Bridge and either HB_Bridge or IPSC_Bridge I suggest the AllStarlink RC1 image. For MMDVM based systems, I have started recommending Pi-Star Image. It's a very clean Raspbian based image with a nice web UI.

Steve