Topics

Image needed

Brett KB5YZB

DV switch friends, I just upgraded from x86 CentOS to a PI 3. I installed hamviop however I want to have ALLstar/Echolink/DMR/Yeasu on one pi. Friend who is helping me install the bridges said to install the DV switch image instead of Hamvoip to make all this work. I looked for the link for an image (can't find) before sending this....sorry I'm sure its out there in DV switch land. Is there an image for all the above?

Thanks for the help!!!!

Brett
KB5YZB

Eric-K6KWB

Hi Brett,
For ASL - http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/Raspberry_Pi/Stretch/
install asl image first then download DVSwitch system builder.

For DVSwitch - https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder

If this is not what your looking for, I'm pretty sure someone will guide you.
best regards,
Eric

Vicente Segovia Gonzalez