Installing DVSwitch server on the same RPI where the USRP Client by ds5qdr is installed

IK7VXC Mike

Hi,
My aim is to have on the same RPi both Dvswitch Server and the USRP Client made by DS5QDR (if that is possible - Steve?).

I decided to install DVS on a Debian RPi machine where the USRP Client was already installed. As a reference I took instructions located here https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder
However the installation somewhat aborted after the apt-get update -y with the following:

E: Repository 'http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster InRelease' changed its 'Suite' value from 'testing' to 'oldstable'
N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.
E: Repository 'http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster InRelease' changed its 'Suite' value from 'stable' to 'oldstable'
N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.
root@usrp:/tmp#

What am I supposed to do?

Mike IK7VXC

Steve N4IRS

apt-get update --allow-releaseinfo-change

On 3/30/2022 1:05 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
[...]

Done.
But when I tried to start dvs with:

root@usrp:/tmp# cd /usr/local/dvs
bash: cd: /usr/local/dvs: No such file or directory

Now what?

Steve N4IRS

How did you install DVSwitch Server?

On 3/30/2022 1:11 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Done.
But when I tried to start dvs with:

root@usrp:/tmp# cd /usr/local/dvs
bash: cd: /usr/local/dvs: No such file or directory

Now what?

IK7VXC Mike

I followed the instructions from this page:

 https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder

Steve N4IRS

And the install completed without error?

On 3/30/2022 1:13 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
I followed the instructions from this page:

 https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder

IK7VXC Mike

I may have missed something but, the one above apparently was the only one.

Steve N4IRS

Did you run:
apt-get install dvswitch-server -y

On 3/30/2022 1:14 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
I may have missed something but, the one above apparently was the only one.

IK7VXC Mike

All good now. Thank you man!

IK7VXC Mike