Topics

Invalid Syntax

Albert Lawson

Hi Guys,

See the attached screen shot.  This is what I’m getting when I try to run dmrlink…

Any thoughts…???

73’s

Albert

WB7AWL

Corey Dean N3FE

Is dmrlink even potted over to python3?  It may have been and I just missed it.  What happens if you just run python instead of pyhon3?

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 8:57 PM Albert Lawson <wb7awl@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

See the attached screen shot.  This is what I’m getting when I try to run dmrlink…

Any thoughts…???

73’s

Albert

WB7AWL

Steve KC1AWV

I don't think so, the code base is still calling env python.

Try running dmrlink with python instead of python3. python is Python 2, python3 is Python 3.

Albert Lawson

See attached….

I’m baffled….

73’s