Topics

Invalid Syntax

Albert Lawson

Hi Guys,

See the attached screen shot.  This is what I’m getting when I try to run dmrlink…

Any thoughts…???

73’s

Albert

WB7AWL

Corey Dean N3FE

Is dmrlink even potted over to python3?  It may have been and I just missed it.  What happens if you just run python instead of pyhon3?

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 8:57 PM Albert Lawson <wb7awl@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

See the attached screen shot.  This is what I’m getting when I try to run dmrlink…

Any thoughts…???

73’s

Albert

WB7AWL

Steve KC1AWV

I don't think so, the code base is still calling env python.

Try running dmrlink with python instead of python3. python is Python 2, python3 is Python 3.

Albert Lawson

See attached….

I’m baffled….

73’s

Albert

WB7AWL

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve KC1AWV
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 6:02 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Invalid Syntax

Try running dmrlink with python instead of python3. python is Python 2, python3 is Python 3.

Steve KC1AWV

Edited

No module named dmr_utils means that dmr_utils isn't installed. If you have pip installed, try pip install dmr_utils.

Better off yet, to make sure you have all modules that are required installed, run pip install -r requirements.txt

Albert Lawson

Steve,

See the attached.  I think I’m about ready to roll back my VM to the original snapshot and try again.  I was looking to upgrade HBlink to HBlink3, and wanted to add an IPSC master at the same time.  It’s possible I got ahead of myself….!!!!

73’s

Albert

WB7AWL

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve KC1AWV
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 6:09 PM

[Edited Message Follows]

No module named dmr_utils means that dmr_utils isn't installed. If you have pip installed, try pip install dmr_utils.

Better off yet, to make sure you have all modules that are required installed, run pip install -r requirements.txt

Corey Dean N3FE

You have dmr_itils loaded?   Do a pip install dmr_utils

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 9:05 PM Albert Lawson <wb7awl@...> wrote:

See attached….

I’m baffled….

73’s

Albert

WB7AWL

Albert Lawson

I think I do….see attached for a screenshot of my OPT directory…

73’s

Albert

WB7AWL

From: main@dvswitch.groups.io [mailto:main@dvswitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Corey Dean N3FE
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 6:53 PM
To: main@dvswitch.groups.io

You have dmr_itils loaded?   Do a pip install dmr_utils

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 9:05 PM Albert Lawson <wb7awl@...> wrote:

See attached….

I’m baffled….

73’s

Albert

WB7AWL