IPSC protocol to HB protocol on ASL to DMR bridge

Tom

I have an ASL to DMR bridge using a DV3000 with a RPi-3B. How do I change from IPSC protocol to HB protocol for Brandmeister connections?
Thanks,
Tom / K5TRA

Steve N4IRS

Tom,
Here is the howto to build a ASL <-> DMR bridge ASL <-> DMR Bridge howto.
There is also a subgroup dedicated to bridging digital modes to ASL https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/allstarlink

73, Steve N4IRS

Tom

Since my current configuration of ASL to DMR bridge also is used to communicate with cbridge DMR-MARC connections (I have shell scripts to change configuration files), will the new build allow this?

Tom

Thanks for the info on the new install to setup HB protocol on my ASL-DMR bridge (instead of IPSC).  Before I rebuild my working configuration, is there a way to also use it to continue to access cbridge DMR-MARC connections. I am currently switching between cbridge and BM with shell scripts (ALS DTMF controllable).