IPSC to IPSC question?

Peter M0NWI

LOL!  I think giving the world an open source IPSC stack is pretty good start Cort!

Sent from Outlook
From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>
Sent: 25 April 2018 20:18:47
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] IPSC to IPSC question?

Not at this time… which is pretty embarrassing given my day job and my work to try and get the US to pull it’s head out of it’s ass and adopt v6.

On Apr 25, 2018, at 1:10 PM, Jamie R. Cid <jay@...> wrote:

Also do these scripts support IPv6 or no?

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

Jamie R. Cid <jay@...>

Hey all,

Here is my config, It wont seem to connect to the master repeater...

[XPR8300]
# XPR8300 Repeater
ENABLED: True
RADIO_ID: 113647
IP:
PORT: 55001
ALIVE_TIMER: 5
MAX_MISSED: 20
PEER_OPER: True
IPSC_MODE: DIGITAL
TS1_LINK: True
TS2_LINK: True
CSBK_CALL: False
RCM: True
CON_APP: True
XNL_CALL: True
XNL_MASTER: True
DATA_CALL: True
VOICE_CALL: True
MASTER_PEER: True
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5
AUTH_ENABLED: True
AUTH_KEY: 17164787710
MASTER_IP: 10.1.100.10
MASTER_PORT: 55000

And the repeater:

Mode: Master
AuthenticationKey: 17164787710
Master UDP port: 55000
UDP port: 55001

LOL!  I think giving the world an open source IPSC stack is pretty good start Cort!

Sent from Outlook
Not at this time… which is pretty embarrassing given my day job and my work to try and get the US to pull it’s head out of it’s ass and adopt v6.

On Apr 25, 2018, at 1:10 PM, Jamie R. Cid <jay@...> wrote:

Also do these scripts support IPv6 or no?

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Did you actually read any of the comments in the sample file or just set almost everything to true?

On Apr 25, 2018, at 5:18 PM, Jamie R. Cid <jay@...> wrote:

[...]

There's a sample file? LOL