Is K6SS DMR wget Install Package performing a working install?

C Davis

I have two Digital Ocean droplets currently running the K6SS wget install package for DMR HotSpots to connect to our cBridge.  I created these earlier this year and they are running well. This past month I have tried numerous times of creating a third droplet and running the K6SS wget install package:

wget http://ip1.dx40.com/dmrlink/ipscbuil

After configuring similar to my previous installations with that new specific configuration information, cBridge shows droplet server connects to our cBridge manager.  Hotspots connect, but no keyup and audio passes.  Transmissions originating from the cBridge repeaters light up the manager, but no key up or audio passes from the MMDVM Server.  Keups from HotSpots don't show up on the cBridge manager, no audio or key up from hotspots.   Nothing works even after reboots & dmr start commands.  Has some files been changed to no longer allow this install package to work?  Can someone check that this K6SS installation package is still a working install package?  The two previous installs worked flawlessly, now it doesn't.

Thank you

Carter, KH6FV
HI-TRBO cBridge Administrator

C Davis

Some troubleshooting update to this problem.  All attempts to get a K6SS wget new installation going has been with new version Digital Ocean 9.5 x 64 1GB droplets.  We wiped a older 9.3 X 64 and did the wget install and it worked fine.  So, I surmise the K6SS wget installation package is not compatible with the 9.5 Debian droplets.  Hopefully someone can investigate this issue further.

Carter, KH6FV

C Davis

Thank you to Vance, K6SS for finding a problem with the HB_Bridge.cfg file and providing the correct configuration information.  The K6SS wget install file is working just fine now.  Normally don't touch this file so it was a tough one for us users to find.  If anyone else is having the problem here is what needs to be corrected.

Mahalo again Vance!

Carter, KH6FV

The HB_Bridge-Sample.cfg files has these ports which appear to be a typo.
fromGatewayPort = 31103
toGatewayPort = 31100

Bottom line change the ports in HB_Bridge.cfg to the following and it should work.
fromGatewayPort = 31003
toGatewayPort = 31000