kf7eel / hbnet

Patrick Johnson

Trying to get this installed, seems like awesome dmr software. I would like it to use with unit to unit calling.

There is absolutely no install information, is it possible for someone to spend 5 min to explain how to install it? I’ve been at it 8 hours and I am not new to linux. Frustration level 5000

Eric - KF7EEL

Hi Patrick,

Documentation is something that is lacking, and something that I have been working on. See the Wiki for what little documentation exists at the moment. As I get more time, more of the pages will start to contain helpful information. Time is a precious commodity between multiple jobs and family. Send me an email off list, and I will be happy to help you get set up. This will also help me find/fix/address issues that may come up, improving documentation.

Thanks,
Eric - KF7EEL

Doug - W4DBG

Eric,

I think I have answered his questions off group.

Thanks!

Doug
W4DBG

--