Large analog_bridge.log

Komkit Listisard

Steve,

Okay, I will try to swap to a different revision of the P25Reflector and P25Gateway, don't know if that would make any different.

73, Kit

Steve N4IRS

No, That is not what is the problem.

On 5/15/21 6:06 AM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:
Steve,

Okay, I will try to swap to a different revision of the P25Reflector and P25Gateway, don't know if that would make any different.

73, Kit

Komkit Listisard

Set level back to 2 and changed the Environment setting to /dev/null = no joy.

I brought both AB services up then MB, all seem okay.   I just want to test if I restarting the MB bridge what would happen.  Sure enough, after MB is back on line, CPU went up through the roof.

73, Kit

Steve N4IRS

So,
If logging set to 2 and sending to /var/log/dvswitch CPU is normal, but log filling quickly?

On 5/15/21 6:32 AM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:
Set level back to 2 and changed the Environment setting to /dev/null = no joy.

I brought both AB services up then MB, all seem okay.   I just want to test if I restarting the MB bridge what would happen.  Sure enough, after MB is back on line, CPU went up through the roof.

73, Kit

Komkit Listisard

I will try that, never did pay attention on CPU, I was more worry about disk is filling up. When that happened I was almost got log out from SSH since stuffs are shutting down.

But let me try it really quick.

73, Kit

Komkit Listisard

Steve, 

Both CPU and logs went up.

Took 2 sec to generated 35M worth of AB,  70M total of AB1 and AB2.

Steve N4IRS

Zip up both MMDVM_Bridge and Analog_Bridge logs. Put them somewhere I can download.
For now, set log level to 4.

On 5/15/21 7:09 AM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:
Steve, 

Steve N4IRS

To be clear, I would like the large AB1 and matching MB log.

On 5/15/21 7:09 AM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:
Steve, 

Komkit Listisard

Steve,

I only have logs for this morning, I deleted yesterday logs already as it filling up the disk.  So I only have the logs for today, this morning.  For now I disabled both AB and MB to P25, even level 4 no log but CPU went up then everything got really sluggish, even SSH.

The zipped is only 320K in size.

73, Kit

Steve N4IRS

what is the login info for XLX (DMR) Send e-mail direct if necessary.

On 5/15/21 7:37 AM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:
Steve,

I only have logs for this morning, I deleted yesterday logs already as it filling up the disk.  So I only have the logs for today, this morning.  For now I disabled both AB and MB to P25, even level 4 no log but CPU went up then everything got really sluggish, even SSH.

73, Kit

Steve N4IRS

What host are you running on? RPi? VM?

Steve,

73, Kit

Komkit Listisard

I see you came in through my XLX reflector, currently I have DMR-YSF-D*-NXDN all bridged together.

73, Kit

Komkit Listisard

VPS cloud server. 

73, Kit

Steve N4IRS

So,
Right now, do you have a instance of MB/AB (DMR) logged into the XLX reflector?

Steve,

73, Kit

Komkit Listisard

No, not at this time. I disabled it.

I have one instance of MB running but that is for my NXDN which is logged in through BM USA not to my local XLX.

My DMR <> XLX and YSF <> XLX are done by BM USA, so basically nothing is logging in directly to XLX.

73, Kit

Steve N4IRS

start the MB/AB that is connected to XLX and watch the AB log

On 5/15/21 8:24 AM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:

I have one instance of MB running but that is for my NXDN which is logged in through BM USA not to my local XLX.

My DMR <> XLX and YSF <> XLX are done by BM USA, so basically nothing is logging in directly to XLX.

73, Kit

Steve N4IRS

Are you using Analog_Reflector?

On 5/15/21 8:24 AM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:

73, Kit

Komkit Listisard

MB/AB up but logs and CPU are going up.

73, Kit

Steve N4IRS

OK, shut it down.

On 5/15/21 8:34 AM, Komkit Listisard via groups.io wrote:
MB/AB up but logs and CPU are going up.

73, Kit

Komkit Listisard

Yes, I did - it grew to 200M in no time and CPU went up.  My SSH terminals got all sluggish because of the CPU was maxed out.

73, Kit