Topics

Link DMR <==> FCSXXX

Bruno

Hi,
Can we make a link between the DMR and an FCSXXX. As can be done between the DMR and the YSFReflector.

73's
F1PTL Bruno

Steve N4IRS

Looking at YSFGateway, it seems to support FCS (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) So, I don't see why not.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/4/2018 12:45 PM, Bruno wrote:
Hi,
Can we make a link between the DMR and an FCSXXX. As can be done between the DMR and the YSFReflector.

73's
F1PTL Bruno

David

I thought the fcs network was shutting down soon.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 12:32 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Looking at YSFGateway, it seems to support FCS (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) So, I don't see why not.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/4/2018 12:45 PM, Bruno wrote:
Hi,
Can we make a link between the DMR and an FCSXXX. As can be done between the DMR and the YSFReflector.

73's
F1PTL Bruno

Steve N4IRS

According to this http://www.xreflector.net/ it will continue. I have no real idea.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/4/2018 1:34 PM, David wrote:
I thought the fcs network was shutting down soon.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 12:32 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Looking at YSFGateway, it seems to support FCS (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) So, I don't see why not.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/4/2018 12:45 PM, Bruno wrote:
Hi,
Can we make a link between the DMR and an FCSXXX. As can be done between the DMR and the YSFReflector.

73's
F1PTL Bruno

Bruno

Hi,
it works between the FCS001 33 and the DMR BM. On the other hand at the level of the PI-Star or OpenSpot2 the callback that goes back to the level of traffic and still N4IRR ???
I do not know why ??

73's
F1PTL Bruno

Bruno

Starting logging, please wait...
M: 2018-12-04 21:39:55.381 YSF, network watchdog has expired, 152.4 seconds, 0% packet loss, BER: 0.0%
M: 2018-12-04 21:39:58.946 YSF, received network data from N4IRR to ALL at FCS001-33

Steve N4IRS

Bruno,
We need to see your MMDVM_Bridge.ini and DVSwitch.ini It would also help to see the log when MMDVM_Bridge is running and the transmission occurs.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/4/18 4:37 PM, Bruno wrote:
Hi,
it works between the FCS001 33 and the DMR BM. On the other hand at the level of the PI-Star or OpenSpot2 the callback that goes back to the level of traffic and still N4IRR ???
I do not know why ??

73's
F1PTL Bruno

Bruno

Hi,

Here are the files used to set up this configuration.
YSFGateway Local that connects FCS001 33
MMDVM_Bridge making DMR connection BM <=> YSF
Port 35100 and 35103
The MMDVM logs are good with the good indicative
This is found at the PI-Star interface which is connected to the FCS001 33 on the receiving OM that arrives from the DMR BM.

73's
F1PTL Bruno

Steve N4IRS

I need to see the log from MMDVM_Bridge during a transmission from DMR I have a hotspot at home and I'm listening to FCS001 33

On 12/5/2018 2:13 PM, Bruno wrote:
Hi,

Here are the files used to set up this configuration.
YSFGateway Local that connects FCS001 33
MMDVM_Bridge making DMR connection BM <=> YSF
Port 35100 and 35103
The MMDVM logs are good with the good indicative
This is found at the PI-Star interface which is connected to the FCS001 33 on the receiving OM that arrives from the DMR BM.

73's
F1PTL Bruno

Steve N4IRS

We have identified a bug. It is being worked on now. I will post when you can update.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/4/2018 4:41 PM, Bruno wrote:
Starting logging, please wait...
M: 2018-12-04 21:39:55.381 YSF, network watchdog has expired, 152.4 seconds, 0% packet loss, BER: 0.0%
M: 2018-12-04 21:39:58.946 YSF, received network data from N4IRR to ALL at FCS001-33

Bruno

Hi,

Super thank you very much for the developments. Congratulations for your work.

73's

F1PTL Bruno