Linked to 3345 voice announcement going to the network #mmdvm_bridge

wodielite@...

Hi, I setup an MMDVM Bridge from P25 to DMR TG 3345, and one from AllStarLink to DMR TG 201, both run on the same Raspberry Pi and connected to the same DMR Plus server (DMR Plus Mexico). Everything works fine, except if sends to the DMR network side a voice announce saying "linked to 3345", which is one the TGs the Bridge was build for. Is there any way to remove such voice announcement?

Thank you,

Steve N4IRS

I believe that voice message is coming from DMR Plus. MMDVM_Bridge, Analog_Bridge do not speak. Only other program that can speak, is P25Gateway. Since the message is the DMR TG, I doubt that is the source. I suggest you check DMR Plus to see if that voice can be turned off with a option.

Steve N4IRS

On 2/25/2022 11:34 AM, wodielite@... wrote:
Hi, I setup an MMDVM Bridge from P25 to DMR TG 3345, and one from AllStarLink to DMR TG 201, both run on the same Raspberry Pi and connected to the same DMR Plus server (DMR Plus Mexico). Everything works fine, except if sends to the DMR network side a voice announce saying "linked to 3345", which is one the TGs the Bridge was build for. Is there any way to remove such voice announcement?

Thank you,

wodielite@...

It was the P25 Gateway Voice, Thank you Steve.