List of ports to open for firewall rules

Chris WB4ULK

Anyone have a down and dirty list for ports to add to your firewall rules?
I am tightening up my server since its open to the world and was wondering if someone has made a list, instead of having to go look at all of the config files to see which ports are being used.

Thanks,
Chris
WB4ULK

Steve N4IRS

Chris,
I do not have a list but what ports to open would depend on what you are doing. ASL, DMR... ?

On 06/02/2018 12:11 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:
Anyone have a down and dirty list for ports to add to your firewall rules?
I am tightening up my server since its open to the world and was wondering if someone has made a list, instead of having to go look at all of the config files to see which ports are being used.

Thanks,
Chris
WB4ULK

Chris WB4ULK

My current installation is ASL and DMR.
I have all of the ports configured for ASL, but not sure which ones to keep open for Brandmeister.
I know they have a bunch of diff ports for diff repeaters ie.. Hytera vs Moto vs MMDVM, so I guess, I just need the list for an MMDVM to Brandmeister to add to my list.

Chris

Steve N4IRS

Don't block 62031 UDP out and you should be good. The datafile scripts also download via port 80. You do not need to open any inbound ports.

Steve

On 06/02/2018 12:15 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:
My current installation is ASL and DMR.
I have all of the ports configured for ASL, but not sure which ones to keep open for Brandmeister.
I know they have a bunch of diff ports for diff repeaters ie.. Hytera vs Moto vs MMDVM, so I guess, I just need the list for an MMDVM to Brandmeister to add to my list.

Chris

Chris WB4ULK

Thanks a lot!

Chris