Topics

M17 Support #mmdvm_bridge

Roby IV3JDV

Hi Steve, are you planning to support the new M17 protocol?

Roby IV3JDV

Steve N4IRS

Maybe in the future. We will see if it really gets any use.

On 10/26/2020 8:49 AM, Roby IV3JDV wrote:

Hi Steve, are you planning to support the new M17 protocol?

Roby IV3JDV

k7wby@...

Good plan Steve, with over 75 digital modes currently available it would be an insane project to try to accommodate them all.

Steve N4IRS

Thanks.
Mike and I talked about supporting CW, but maybe not MCW. ;)

Steve