Topics

MB <> BM Works fine but EL not talking to it.

scot forshaw

I have reach the stage that

EL/ASL node is working perfectly
MB< - > Brandmeister TG seems to be perfect (Tested with part from HS and remote HT connected to the BM TG and Parrot works as expected)

I cannot however for the life of me work out why Echolink is not pushing to the MB side of the system.

No audio is hitting EL or Allstar from the connected TG.

Could anyone point me to which config file is possibly affecting this?

I an trying to connect the Echolink node to MMDVM_Bridge to get that to take to BM. both parts working in isolation just not sending to each other.

Thank you in advance for any assistance
Scot
2E0WWV

Mike KB8JNM

So Scott,
You are saying you can hear EL traffic on the connected ASL node ? But not through MMDVM>DMR

And you 'can' also hear ASL though MMDVM>DMR ?