Topics

MMDVM_Bridge : connect with suffix other than -B ?

Santu OTTAVI (TK1BI)

Hi,

I'm using MMDVM_Bridge to connect to my XLX server through DMRGateway. On the XLX dashboard, it appears as "TK5KP-B". I'd like to change the "-B" suffix to "-G". Is it possible to do that ?

Thank you in advance. 73 de TK1BI

Steve N4IRS

Look in the [D-Star] stanza in MMDVM_Bridge.ini and see if it's set to B for Module

On 1/27/19 10:00 AM, Santu OTTAVI (TK1BI) wrote:
Hi,

I'm using MMDVM_Bridge to connect to my XLX server through DMRGateway. On the XLX dashboard, it appears as "TK5KP-B". I'd like to change the "-B" suffix to "-G". Is it possible to do that ?

Thank you in advance. 73 de TK1BI

EA4GAX - Sergio

Hi I too to be interesting this cuestion.
Thank you

EA4GAX - Sergio

It's C but dstar to be = 0, I want It for DMR, is possible enter -C?, It defaut is -B.
Thank yor Steve.

Steve N4IRS

Sorry, I was thinking D-Star in MMDVM_Bridge. I don't know where that value comes from. Maybe DMRGateway

On 1/27/19 10:17 AM, EA4GAX - Sergio wrote:
It's C but dstar to be = 0, I want It for DMR, is possible enter -C?, It defaut is -B.
Thank yor Steve.

EA4GAX - Sergio

Have DMRGateway allstarlink imagen?

Steve N4IRS

Does MMDVMHost do the same thing?
Is there anything in DMRGateway log?

Steve

On 1/27/19 10:00 AM, Santu OTTAVI (TK1BI) wrote:
Hi,

I'm using MMDVM_Bridge to connect to my XLX server through DMRGateway. On the XLX dashboard, it appears as "TK5KP-B". I'd like to change the "-B" suffix to "-G". Is it possible to do that ?

Thank you in advance. 73 de TK1BI

EA4GAX - Sergio

And... Who configure dstar module? I don't undestand dtar config on imagen allstarlink.

EA4GAX - Sergio

I don`t know, I would have to look at it, but it does not sound good.

Santu OTTAVI (TK1BI)

Yes, it seems MMDVMHost does the same thing : I didn't find how to change the suffix in the config file. I assume the suffix is automatically appended according to the frequency band.

So, this is not related to MMDVM_Bridge.

73 de TK1BI

Le 27/01/2019 à 16:29, Steve N4IRS a écrit :

Does MMDVMHost do the same thing?
Is there anything in DMRGateway log?

Steve

On 1/27/19 10:00 AM, Santu OTTAVI (TK1BI) wrote:
Hi,

I'm using MMDVM_Bridge to connect to my XLX server through DMRGateway. On the XLX dashboard, it appears as "TK5KP-B". I'd like to change the "-B" suffix to "-G". Is it possible to do that ?

Thank you in advance. 73 de TK1BI

EA4GAX - Sergio

Ok, thank you for the answerd.