MMDVM Bridge YSF Packet received from invalid source.

Skyler Fennell

I have a setup with ASL --> MMDVM_Bridge--> YSF Gateway.

I am using ports 4201 / 3201 to communicate between MMDVM_Bridge and YSF Gateway.

I am getting a substantial amount of error messages as follows:

M: 2022-04-29 18:07:17.469 YSF packet received from an invalid source, 127.0.0.1 != 127.0.0.1 and/or 4201 != 42000

I happen to have a YSF reflector running on the hub on port 42000 that is not to be interfaced whatever with this new instance of MMDVM_Bridge. I checked DVSwitch.ini and MMDVM_Bridge.ini and see no reference to "42000" Is there a reason that this instance is picking up on traffic on a port which it is not supposed to be listening on?

It is sure filling up my log files.

Skyler Fennell

I figured out the problem, by filling LocalAddress with 0, this prevents MMDVM Bridge from complaining.

Before:
[System Fusion Network]
Enable=1
LocalAddress=127.0.0.1