Mobile App Database Update for ALS Node List

Alan

In the mobile app there's a button on the config page Update Database Files.. it objects if not connected to a node and beeps if you are. But nothing gets updated - so it appears
The node list in the app is old, node descriptions are all old, callsigns are old.
How do you update the node list in the App?
Alan

Steve N4IRS

Alan,
I assume you mean the AllStar node list. To do that while connected to a AllStar node requires the node be setup to process the DBUpdate macro. The easiest thing to do is to connect to node 100. You will find node 100 at the bottom f you account list. I have setup 100 to upload a fresh node list to the client. You will see a toast (popup) telling you download had completed.

Steve N4IRS