More weird testing

Steve N4IRS

Just because,
We are ALPHA testing a software only P25 to analog bridge. For now it is connected to the North America MMDVM P25 reflector and outputting analog on AllStar node 2600 and Echolink N4IRS-L
It is receive ONLY. There is still a lot of work to do.

Steve N4IRS, Milke N4IRR

--
"What is IMBE_Bridge?"

Michael KD5DFB

Steve,

Can you share any details??

Michael KD5DFB

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 9:57 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Just because,
We are ALPHA testing a software only P25 to analog bridge. For now it is connected to the North America MMDVM P25 reflector and outputting analog on AllStar node 2600 and Echolink N4IRS-L
It is receive ONLY. There is still a lot of work to do.

Steve N4IRS, Milke N4IRR

--
"What is IMBE_Bridge?"

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

I have been working on an update to Analog_Bridge to support IMBE as well as AMBE (72 and 49 bit versions).  A new data type was created to support the P25 audio stream.   I have also created some prototype code to support the P25 network.  This appears as a standard partner application just like IPSC_Bridge and HB_Bridge.  It will be called IMBE_Bridge.  The code is working well and I have had several QSOs on the P25 North American reflector in "dongle mode".  The code is rough, but is looking like we will have another possible digital parter before too long.

Mike

Steve N4IRS

Edited

As of this morning IMBE_Bridge is running in 2 way mode. In other words, full transceive. ASL <---> MMDVM P25 Network. It is connected to ASL node 2600. This is still early code. Some cleanup is still left to do.
I will leave it in transceive on The NA TG 10200 while I ma monitoring it. If I am going to be away from the console I'll put it in receive only. We do not want to put out noise on the most popular P25 reflector

Steve

Bob kc2cwt

Very nice ... thank for all your time and hard work on this ..

KC2CWT
Bob Schneider
kc2cwt@...
(914)497-5502