Motorola VRM-850 Digital Capable Radio – Black Friday Sale

Skyler Fennell

Hi all, I have some Motorola VRM-850 radios available on sale for Black Friday. These are single channel data radios capable of running all digital modes if you wire it up to a board like the repeater builder STM32DVM.

They are $75 through Monday or until I run out of stock. The radios are capable of running between 440-450 MHz and I will program the channel in for you. I will include a little instruction sheet for wiring up to the MMDVM boards.

More info here: https://w0sky.com/digital/

73

Skyler W0SKY

Steve N4IRS

<http://dvswitch.org/files/LMR/Motorola/MCS%202000/>
About 5 years old, but still good info.

Steve N4IRS

On 11/25/21 11:22 AM, Skyler Fennell wrote:

Hi all, I have some Motorola VRM-850 radios available on sale for Black Friday. These are single channel data radios capable of running all digital modes if you wire it up to a board like the repeater builder STM32DVM.

They are $75 through Monday or until I run out of stock. The radios are capable of running between 440-450 MHz and I will program the channel in for you. I will include a little instruction sheet for wiring up to the MMDVM boards.

More info here: https://w0sky.com/digital/

73

Skyler W0SKY

Chris K7AZ

Hi Skyler,
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to get 3 of those UHF data radios.
Let me know about payment.  Will CDM programming software work?

73
Chris K7AZ

Hi all, I have some Motorola VRM-850 radios available on sale for Black Friday. These are single channel data radios capable of running all digital modes if you wire it up to a board like the repeater builder STM32DVM.

They are $75 through Monday or until I run out of stock. The radios are capable of running between 440-450 MHz and I will program the channel in for you. I will include a little instruction sheet for wiring up to the MMDVM boards.

More info here: https://w0sky.com/digital/

73

Skyler W0SKY

Chris K7AZ

Hi Skyler,
Sorry, I missed the tiny PayPal on the bottom of original message viewed on my droid....
You should have funds via PP now.   Please confirm when you get a chance.

73
Chris K7AZ

Hi all, I have some Motorola VRM-850 radios available on sale for Black Friday. These are single channel data radios capable of running all digital modes if you wire it up to a board like the repeater builder STM32DVM.

They are $75 through Monday or until I run out of stock. The radios are capable of running between 440-450 MHz and I will program the channel in for you. I will include a little instruction sheet for wiring up to the MMDVM boards.

More info here: https://w0sky.com/digital/

73

Skyler W0SKY

Chris K7AZ

Tnx.  Will CDM programming software work with these?

Hi all, I have some Motorola VRM-850 radios available on sale for Black Friday. These are single channel data radios capable of running all digital modes if you wire it up to a board like the repeater builder STM32DVM.

They are $75 through Monday or until I run out of stock. The radios are capable of running between 440-450 MHz and I will program the channel in for you. I will include a little instruction sheet for wiring up to the MMDVM boards.

More info here: https://w0sky.com/digital/

73

Skyler W0SKY

Chris K7AZ

Will CDM programmung software work on these?

Hi all, I have some Motorola VRM-850 radios available on sale for Black Friday. These are single channel data radios capable of running all digital modes if you wire it up to a board like the repeater builder STM32DVM.

They are $75 through Monday or until I run out of stock. The radios are capable of running between 440-450 MHz and I will program the channel in for you. I will include a little instruction sheet for wiring up to the MMDVM boards.

More info here: https://w0sky.com/digital/

73

Skyler W0SKY

Steve N4IRS

Guys,
I think this should be done direct e-mail, not on the list.