Topics

Need help getting DV Switch to change DMR Talk Groups #analog_bridge

Ted Lawrence

Edited

Greetings folks!  I am struggling a little.  I have DVSwitch running on Raspberry pi.  All is working as it should in general.  However, I want to change the DMR talk group from 315136 to 315135.  I have change the Static TG in BrandMeister HotSpot in addition the TG Tx in Analog_Bridge.ini file.  But, something keeps setting the TG back to 315136.

I have rebooted the Pi and it still continues to connect to TG 315136 and not 315135.

I think this issue is due to BrandMeister.  It eventually cleared.  BrandMeister was looking for a TG 4000 command to clear.

Thanks!
Ted
KD4EG

THEMIXTALK@...

I am no expert but make sure you are in root when changing tg and then save

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 3:50 PM Ted Lawrence via Groups.Io <tedlaw2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Greetings folks!  I am struggling a little.  I have DVSwitch running on Raspberry pi.  All is working as it should in general.  However, I want to change the DMR talk group from 315136 to 315135.  I have change the Static TG in BrandMeister HotSpot in addition the TG Tx in Analog_Bridge.ini file.  But, something keeps setting the TG back to 315136.

I have rebooted the Pi and it still continues to connect to TG 315136 and not 315135.
.
Where should I look next?

Thanks!
Ted
KD4EG

Steve N4IRS

Ted,
Don't set the TG static on BM and retest. Are you running a bridge or DVSM?

Steve N4IRS

On 12/22/19 3:50 PM, Ted Lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:
Greetings folks!  I am struggling a little.  I have DVSwitch running on Raspberry pi.  All is working as it should in general.  However, I want to change the DMR talk group from 315136 to 315135.  I have change the Static TG in BrandMeister HotSpot in addition the TG Tx in Analog_Bridge.ini file.  But, something keeps setting the TG back to 315136.

I have rebooted the Pi and it still continues to connect to TG 315136 and not 315135.
.
Where should I look next?

Thanks!
Ted
KD4EG

Ted Lawrence

Yes, Thanks for responding Steve.  Yes, running DVSwitch on Raspberry Pi bridge between DMR and AllStar.  I had set static TG 315136 set on BrandMeister and change it to static TG 315135. BrandMeister kept resetting and reporting 315136 as static.  After a period I finally realized, that BransMister was looking for a clear TG 4000 from the bridge hotspot after I made the static change.  I could not issue that command from the ASL/DMR Bridge.  However, BrandMeister cleared the TG 315136 after the period timeout.  So all works as it should now.

Ted KD4EG