need help with getting components from repo

thlongan@...

I am new and have been having trouble getting components from the repository. Specifically HBlink3 and dmr_utils3.
I have tried several ways and I can not get the right command. I either get back asking for username and password, command not understood, or repository not found. Right now it keeps trying to connect to hblink.org and fails.
Could someone please show me the correct command to get the components From the repository.   Thank you.

Steve N4IRS

This would be best asked here <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink>

Steve N4IRS