Topics

New Moderator

Steve N4IRS

We have asked Steve, KC1AWV to help us out by taking on moderation duties here on groups.io Steve has been a great help to quite a few of you as he has answered you questions and helped you build what you need with the DVSwitch programs.

73, Steve N4IRS

Steve KC1AWV

Thank you Steve and Mike! I will continue to do my best helping out here.

Some information about me, for those that are interested:

By day, I am the Sr. Systems Administrator for a national non-profit organization. Most of my duties involve maintaining a few hundred servers, many networks, all the way down to the staff level of about 550 users. Been doing that job for about 11 years now (wow!)
My amateur radio activities include ARES, digital networks, and experimenting with new modes of communication using amateur radio. I am also the system administrator for ERDN.net - the East Rockingham Digital Net - which provides digital network capabilities for East Rockingham ARES, in New Hampshire

I will try to provide support here in the group as best I can. During the day, I do monitor the DVSwitch group, and I read all the messages coming in. If you have questions, feel free to ask!

73 de Steve KC1AWV

Doug - W4DBG

Steve is an excellent resource and does a great job explaining things. You have a good one.

73,

Doug
W4DBG

--