[New post] Last Chance for the XC-3006

k7udr posted: "Today is the last day to order an XC-3006 6 Channel AMBE Vocoder. We've received 22 of the 25 orders required for an assembly run. We need 3 more to make the run. If you are one of the 30 Kickstarter Backers and you haven't received your discount coupo"

New post on NW Digital Radio

Last Chance for the XC-3006

by k7udr

Today is the last day to order an XC-3006 6 Channel AMBE Vocoder. We've received 22 of the 25 orders required for an assembly run. We need 3 more to make the run.

If you are one of the 30 Kickstarter Backers and you haven't received your discount coupon please email me.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

k7udr | February 15, 2018 at 7:40 am | Categories: AMBE, AMBEserver, D-STAR, Fusion | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1ba

http://nwdigitalradio.com/last-chance-for-the-xc-3006/