No dvswitch account, monit has stopped.

David J Taylor

[First post here]

A novice's peculiarities....

I recently installed DVSwitch on a spare Raspberry Pi 3B and it seems to be working perfectly, however:

- I installed on an existing working RPi rather then from the image. I don't appear to have a dvswitch account. Does that matter?

- I added a DVstick 30 (with the device powered down...), configured again, and the functions appear to be working correctly. I've not been able to do A/B testing but I feel the quality is better on DMR. Is there any way from the dashboard (or otherwise) I can check that the DVstick 30 is working and in use?

- The Monit function appears to have stopped working, after the DVstick 30 install. I get no response from the :2812 port, and if I try:

sudo monit status

I get I set of error messages including:

/etc/monit/conf-enabled/ysfparrot:5: Program does not exist: '/usr/bin/systemctl'
/etc/monit/conf-enabled/ysfparrot:6: Program does not exist: '/usr/bin/systemctl'
[]
/etc/monit/conf-enabled/system:6: Program does not exist: '/usr/bin/echo'
[]
/etc/monit/conf-enabled/analog_bridge:7: Program does not exist: '/usr/bin/systemctl'
Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused

I've not used Monit before so I'm unsure where to start trouble=-shooting!

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk