Noobie Questions on DVSwitch and App

Brian Iler

Hi All -
I have some confusions and questions regarding DVSwitch and the App.

I have DVSwitch up and running, but there's some things I can't seem to figure out and can't find a doc to explain it to me, so here goes:
(1) How do I get FCS as an available mode on the app?
(2) I'm having an issue with editing the favorites lists for YSF - can someone just give me a simple example please?  I just can't get anything to work on that (DMR/P25/DSTAR are all good, just not YSF)
(3) When I'm connected to a DSTAR reflector, it seems that the audio is overloaded (hot sounding), I thought I could do audio adjustments via the app, but I can't find them.

Thanks and 73's
Brian

G4WXN@...

Brian

The built in vocoder is not good for DStar, you need a USB dongle for DStar.

For the favourites list I use a script to push it to the App.

I have attached the list.

The built in list I believe is in /usr/local/dvs/tg_db and is called YSF_node_list.txt

So either edit that or copy the attached over the top, you will need to be super user.

Hope that helps

--
Derek

G4WXN