Topics

NXDN not passing thru to Dstar

Kevin Halton

I have had my bridge up and running for a few years now with little to no issues. Recently (yesterday) I happened to notice that nxdn is not passing traffic to dstar. It is passing dstar to nxdn with no issues. Nxdn does pass thru Asl,dmr,fusion, and P25 with no issues. I have not made any changes and have tried rebooting the ambe server, XLX server, and the ASL bridge with no results. NXDN is linked thru BM I can see it up on the BM master page.

Any thoughts?

Steve N4IRS

Do you have anything else bridged to D-Star? If so, does it pass traffic?

Steve N4IRS

On 3/22/20 7:06 PM, Kevin Halton wrote:
I have had my bridge up and running for a few years now with little to no issues. Recently (yesterday) I happened to notice that nxdn is not passing traffic to dstar. It is passing dstar to nxdn with no issues. Nxdn does pass thru Asl,dmr,fusion, and P25 with no issues. I have not made any changes and have tried rebooting the ambe server, XLX server, and the ASL bridge with no results. NXDN is linked thru BM I can see it up on the BM master page.

Any thoughts?

Kevin Halton

Yes,

The system has asl-dmr-p25-dstar-Nxdn-ysf. Both nxdn and Dstar   Dstarflow thru all the modes including Nxdn. Nxdn flows thru all modes EXCEPT dstar.

Hope this makes sense.

On Mar 22, 2020, at 7:46 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

 Do you have anything else bridged to D-Star? If so, does it pass traffic?

Steve N4IRS

On 3/22/20 7:06 PM, Kevin Halton wrote:
I have had my bridge up and running for a few years now with little to no issues. Recently (yesterday) I happened to notice that nxdn is not passing traffic to dstar. It is passing dstar to nxdn with no issues. Nxdn does pass thru Asl,dmr,fusion, and P25 with no issues. I have not made any changes and have tried rebooting the ambe server, XLX server, and the ASL bridge with no results. NXDN is linked thru BM I can see it up on the BM master page.

Any thoughts?

Steve N4IRS

What modes bridge to D-Star?

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

[...]

DMR

Steve N4IRS

Does DMR bridge properly in both directions?

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)