Topics

NXDN registration

F/W3PO

Hello Gents,
A question for the group, and BTW I have searched the previous posts but could not find anything pertaining to this subject.
I have received my NXDN ID but I am looking on how to input that info in the DVswitch server setup.
Thank you for any help provided
Cheers de Pat W3PO

Steve N4IRS

In MMDVM_Bridge.ini

[NXDN]
Enable=0
RAN=1
Id=12345 <----------------------------

On 11/8/2019 2:45 PM, F/W3PO wrote:
Hello Gents,
A question for the group, and BTW I have searched the previous posts but could not find anything pertaining to this subject.
I have received my NXDN ID but I am looking on how to input that info in the DVswitch server setup.
Thank you for any help provided
Cheers de Pat W3PO

mfj_986

Hi Patrick
Tu le met dans le fichier MMDVM_Bridge.ini
/opt/MMVDM_Bridge/opt/MMVDM_Bridge.ini
Bloc [NXDN]
id=xxxx
Et aussi dans le DVSwitch.ini
Bloc [NXDN]
NXDNFallbackID=xxxx

73 Raymond F6JIG

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone.

A question for the group, and BTW I have searched the previous posts but could not find anything pertaining to this subject.
I have received my NXDN ID but I am looking on how to input that info in the DVswitch server setup.
Thank you for any help provided
Cheers de Pat W3PO

F/W3PO

Thank you Gents,