Topics

Nxdn to Nxcore

James Riley kb9tzq

Hello I have a Nxdn Reflector how do I get it to connect to Nxcore I have already talk to one of the admins to add it just need to know what to do on my side

Steve N4IRS

Your best option would be to ask the admins of Nxcore. This has nothing to do with DVSwitch software.

Steve N4IRS

On 2/9/20 8:20 PM, James Riley kb9tzq wrote:
Hello I have a Nxdn Reflector how do I get it to connect to Nxcore I have already talk to one of the admins to add it just need to know what to do on my side

James Riley kb9tzq

I already talk to them it's something to do with one of the files on my end i just taught I would ask since there alot of guys setup Nxdn Reflector  threw dvswitch like I did that might point me in the right direction

Scott Evans

At the end of NXDNReflector.ini you will need to put the IP to the NXCore server

[NXCore] Enabled=1 Address=110.232.114.40 #Address=44.131.4.1 TGEnable=5057

TGDisable=3456

Debug=0

In this example my nxdn reflector is connected to the VKCore service.

James Riley kb9tzq

I have tried that but then it shuts off on my link to brandmiester